Becoming injured in a game can be devastating. Inflammation and muscle pain are key issues to address in healing. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) has been shown to significantly reduce inflammation and relieve pain. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy can promote fibroblast/collagen activity to accelerate and enhance healing from surgeries and wounds.
Head injuries and Concussions have become the one of the most concerning issues in today's sports. The most recent studies provide evidence that HBOT is practical treatment to help moderate the effects of traumatic brain injuries and enhance SPECT imaging results. HBOT is often utilized by physicians and individuals to help reach a full recovery from high-impact injuries to the body.
The U.S. Olympic team is currently using HBOT to treat sports-related injuries as a part of the official medical techniques and equipment. Studies have demonstrated the benefits of HBOT for sports-related injuries with the following:
Accelerate Recovery From Sports-Related Injuries with HBOT
- Increases Collagen Production
- Reduces Inflammation & Pain
- Faster & Better Recovery from Sprains, Tears and Bone Fractures
- Enhances Recovery from Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) and Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries
- Decreases Susceptibility Towards Re-injuring Target Areas
- Rapid Recovery from Concussions & Head Injuries
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Promotes Faster Recovery From Surgeries
- Increases Fibroblast Activation
- Reduces Inflammation for Optimal Pre-Op Conditions
- Reduces Risk of Infection
- Decreases Hospital Time
Amplify Recovery From Intensive Training
- Accelerates Healing from Acute Muscle Strain
- Improves Blood Flow
- Increases Energy
If you are sidelined with an sports related injury, contact us for a free consultation.